For Sale Front plate/timing cover oil pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Front plate/timing cover oil pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

I bought this to use on the speedster project. It is one of the many "extra" items I have bought, but now that the speedster project is getting close to being done, and this will not work with my cross drive magneto, I do not need it anymore. The oil pump turns very smoothly, and the gear and drive are very nice. I am also including an oil funnel that I was going to use with this set-up. It will need a clip fabricated and fastened to the funnel that will secure it to the generator bolt. The funnel did not come with the oil pump set-up. Im just including it with it. I do not know the maker of the oil pump, but it appears to be a nicely designed item. I will take 175.00 plus shipping. I prefer pay pal, but I also accept personal checks, and money orders. I also ship International for actual shipping costs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:29 pm:

Hi Donnie. Iím messaging you now for purchase.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

Sold and paid for ... Thanks MTFCA ....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration