For Sale nice pair rear fender irons Roadster and ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale nice pair rear fender irons Roadster and ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 12:49 am:

I have a nice pair of rear fender irons for roadster and I think coupe but Im unsure about coupe ??. So please make your own decisions as to year and model ... This is the best set I have, and are way better than most as to condition. They may be NOS but I can not say for sure. Price is 150.00 for the pair plus shipping. I will ship International for actual shipping costs. Payment to be check, money order, or pay pal. International payment to be pay pal. Please e-mail any questions to dobro (at) artelco.com or send a PM message. Thanks .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

I will take them Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Craig, I sent you an e-mail ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration