Trade: A perfect 3:1 gear set, Mark brand, for a perfect 40/11

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade: A perfect 3:1 gear set, Mark brand, for a perfect 40/11
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

I'm looking to do an even trade to get a perfect condition standard gear set to put in my Ruckstell. What I have says "Mark USA" on it and I took it out of the Rux that I removed from my Touring a number of years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

what are the numbers you want? I have a few sets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Thompson Graham NC on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

I need a standard set while we're on the subject. Philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

I just want a 40/11.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

This is a 13/39 set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 09:01 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

This set is for sale now for $175

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 09:48 am:

$175!! That's a freaking steal for what looks like a flawless set of gears. I'm surprised they've lasted this long at that price. You're practically giving them away when they retail for $300. I wish I could have gotten a set like this at this price when I was putting my Ruckstell together for my speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Just paying it forward. They're sold. Way too nice to be sitting on my shelf, and I've had plenty of you guys help me out in the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Thanks, MTFCA. The gears are going to Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

i was a valentine too short. anyone else have a usable 3:1 they'll sale?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration