1910 Tourabout Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Tourabout Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Ray Wells Tourabout body. New body that is just how you would pick it up. Can deliver to Chickasha. Can email or text pictures. Located in Sioux City, IA. $2400. 303-264-8077

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 02:00 pm:

Still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Can still bring this to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

Let me know that you got the pictures.

Last chance to get this in the truck to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

This body is still for sale. Really nice. Call anytime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Ned, you need to put some pictures up here, I have no idea who Ray Wells is. I do not text because I don't have a smart phone. I think if you can operate a smart phone you can figure out how to post pictures here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

I have never been able to figure it out. They always come out odd sizes and pixelated. Id be happy to email them to someone if they want to post them.

Maybe its because I went to an inferior college. Just ask Rob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 12:19 am:

Ned, I'd be more than happy to try to post them for you...PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 09:11 am:

Wes -- Ray Wells builds and rebuilds Model T bodies and calls himself "The Craftsman." Here is his website:

http://www.the-craftsman.biz/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Mike -- Thanks for the link, I remember seeing it a long time ago, now I'll save it again to my favorites lists.

Ned -- Send me your pictures (indyfester at yahoo com) and I'll post them for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

Ned - here you go...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Thanks Wes. I appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

Sold. I guess pictures do work. Thanks again Wes, I owe you dinner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Mathieson on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Very, very attractive work!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration