FS Accessory Hot Air Intake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Accessory Hot Air Intake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 04:30 am:

NOS aftermarket cast aluminum air intake(carburetor stove). Marked, "Motor Invention Co., Pat. Pend. Lacrosse, Wis." This has the "spiral" near the carb intake (which we all know mixes the intake charge MUCH better:-) ) and has a brass spring loaded valve inside for whatever reason. It is polished and looks very nice, never been installed. Would make a nice conversation piece to add to your collection, or I'm sure it would make your speedster fly! :-) $50.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, but that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:20 am:

Dave, I will pm you my number for photos. If I like it, I will buy it. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:25 am:

Hi David,I take it. PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:22 am:

Mario, message sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Hi Dave,

I sent you another message in private. Cheers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Intake is spoken for. Thanks Guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration