FOR SALE: 1927 Model T project car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 1927 Model T project car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darrell Danielson on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 10:31 am:

This Model T was a barn find and is approximately 90% complete. The original motor has oil and still turns over. The running gear is complete, trunk pan is intact and has lid, has seat springs, radiator with intact
moto-meter, windshield bracket with wiper, original wheels, etc. The only parts I know that are missing are the starter, one headlight ring and one top bracket. I have disassembled the car to begin restoration - unfortunately I never progressed past that point.

Overall this will be a great project!
Asking $3000.00

I can send additional photos if requested.
I am located in northeast Oregon and can be contacted at:
janiedan5919@gmail.com

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
FOR SALE pg1.docx (173.5 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Campbell on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

What body stile and year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Campbell on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Sorry missed typed I meant to type, What body style and year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

Here is the photo from the flier:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

headed west of the Cascades

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration