1903 Model A Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1903 Model A Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

I have a 1903 Model A body that is for sale. It is in primer. This is a roadster body. I'd be happy to send any pictures you would need. It is upholstered but the material they used is not the best quality. Can deliver to Chickasha. Give me a call at 712-301-7172 with any questions. $2500. Located in Sioux City, Iowa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

Would trade for a Model N body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 01:22 am:

Is the body original? If not , do you know who built it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 01:32 am:

Kim,

I donít believe it is original nor do I know who built it. It was in with a package deal I bought. Iíd be happy to email you some pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 03:30 am:

Thanks Ned, was hoping it was an original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

Still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:33 am:

Can still bring this to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

Last chance to get this in the truck to Chickasha.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration