NEW PART AVAILABLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NEW PART AVAILABLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

We just completed manufacture of the Ford Faithful Oiler. It has a 3/8 copper tube for high volume oil flow. Price will be $125.00FORD FAITHFUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Is there also a foot for a dip pan, or only a 4 dip?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

Nice, thanks for continuing to supply more new parts ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 11:39 pm:

The one pictured is for either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

Why the holes in the mount are ovaled in the pan mount

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Yes, the lower bracket fits all years

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Davis-Williams - Lake City, MI on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

I just ordered one of these today. Can't wait to get it on the car. Thank you!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 09:58 am:

Thank you George. This is one of the last items we will be reproducing. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

This looks great! I assume this precludes the use of the filtering screen setup that some of us have which mounts under the transmission cover. Is there a way someone can adapt a filter screen if they want? Is there a gasket or something that should be used down where the lower bracket bolts on? I have a mag post outside oiler line now but I've heard this design provides better oil flow. It will be a real loss if Glen has to close up without someone taking over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Ray, You cannot see it in the photo but the Ford Faithful oiler has a metal mesh oil screen in the lower half that does the same thing as the filtering screen set up you mentioned. Therefore it both filters the oil and delivers a significant supply of oil to the front bearings. If you want to improve on that place a magnet in the lower half and it will collect all of the metal particles in the oil. What more could you ask for?. Perfection at a low cost. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 07:40 pm:

Thank you Glen. I will order one of these. I'll just leave the mag post outside oil line in place for now (after all, more oil cant hurt). I think the worst part of installing it might be having to cut a hole in the left side engine splash pan for the line to pass thru.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

Ray, No cutting of anything. The oil line goes down on the right side directly to the lower fitting on the bottom of the pan. Clean installation.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration