Wanted: Early U-Joint Collar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Early U-Joint Collar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:44 am:

I am need of an early U-Joint collar for my 1910 T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

? Can you post a picture of what you are looking for? Someone may have one and not know. For myself and maybe others, what is a U-joint collar?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Bill, Langs sells a mice reproduction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

What is the part number? need to learn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Mark, the description had me fooled too, but after I thought about it, I think Bill is referring to the ring that goes around the ball of the torque tube that holds the tube to the pan and trans cover. As you know, the early ones had a threaded boss where the grease cup screwed in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

P/N 2576

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

Sorry, I was indisposed for a while. Yes, I am referring to the ring 2576. I guess it's called a coupling ring, and I didn't realize that Lang's sells them. Thanks for the heads up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:26 am:

Richard thank you. I was kinda thinking along that line but was not sure. Re the boss; learned something new. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration