Winfield Model M

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Winfield Model M
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

For sale, Winfield Model M. Don't know much about these and this one is in pretty poor condition. Where is mounts to the intake it's cracked all way down about 1/2" into the throat, and it more than likely has already broke and someone attempted to put it back together. The plate on the top is broke and cracked also. I have never taken it apart so I don't know what's inside or if it's complete. The "barrel valve" appears to be in good condition and rotates freely. I don't know if it worth anything so make an offer. $6 to ship in the US.

Feel free to ask me any questions. 916-2five7-02six3
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 07:13 am:

Sold, pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration