Right Hand Drive 4 ball Kingston Carbs for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Right Hand Drive 4 ball Kingston Carbs for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Bought these in Canada yesterday. They are the same as left hand drive except for the impossible to find if you are looking for one throttle arm.

Your choice -- just what you see in the photos -- $165 each including shipping in the US.

44 will get balls, caps and a bowl included.

45 This is the rare and elusive H-1, predecessor to the Holley G. -- what you see is what you get but note the original extension pipe that has the correct fitting to attach to the carb and the fuel line. It is worth at least half of what I want for the carb. Holley G parts fit for the venturi, etc.

--------------------------------------------

If you want them rebuilt give me a call and I'll quote you prices. stanhowemt@aol.com or stanhowemt@aol.com Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

Got interrupted with a call about a Ruckstell and typed my email twice and no phone number. Old and senile. 406-949-3448

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

#45, the H-1 body is sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration