Looking for a 7 rivet pan for my 12 project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a 7 rivet pan for my 12 project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Anyone have a spare 7 rivet oil pan for a 12 engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

Bob, I'd be surprised if one were not for sale at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Due to the fact that I have been the only one able to care for my Mom since last Oct. I am not able to go anywhere anytime soon. I have not been more than 40 miles from home in that time and can not even work on the car. Looks like we may miss the tour in Richmond this year but might get free for one day if things improve. After 5 months it is not much better. Anyone going to one of the swap meets finds one for sale can call me at 574, seven 27, O725 on my cell and see if one has turned up yet before you buy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:41 am:

I have a couple of leads but still looking. I may be interested in one for parts if it is not any good as is.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration