Chickasha Swapmeet items

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chickasha Swapmeet items
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

will have my standard and "lite" mainbearing linebore units , model T and A Ford mainbearing molds and re-babbitted ball caps in various sizes and assorted items in the south building at space # SL4 ...I have had several request for FREE DELIVERY to the swapmeet ...CAN DO ...call me with your needed ...Gene French 970-581-2808lineboretoolset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 01:10 am:

will also have re-babbitted ball caps and front timing cover alignment tools ...will have standard , -.002 , -.003 and -.005 diameter ball caps and can also machine a cap to any diameter needed ...you can call me with the dimension needed ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808ball capball cap1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 08:26 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration