Southbend Lathe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Southbend Lathe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Zillmer on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

10 inch Southbend Lathe, 36 inches between centers and quick change gears. The lathe has both 3 and 4 jaw chucks and steady rest. Asking $600. Lathe is located in Redwood City CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 06:57 am:

Wish I lived closer, I'd buy that !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:14 am:

Is there much tooling with it. Do you know anyone coming to Chickasha seven three one 607 three 172 or pm me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:16 am:

That's the same model I learned how to use when I was 13. Lots of good memories there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration