For Sale Inside door trim Closed Cab TT Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Inside door trim Closed Cab TT Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

I have five of the six inside door trim pieces for a Closed Cab TT Truck. 50.00 plus shipping for all five pieces. They are not perfect, but are solid and can be restored. If you have a TT closed cab and need these, they are hard to find ... please e-mail any questions to dobro (at) artelco.com or send a PM message ... Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Donnie.
Email sent.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:09 pm:

TT trim has sold pending payment ... As many e-mails as I have received, I need a bunch more of the trim. Sorry I only had one set...

Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 07:44 am:

Good pics Dobro. I have 3 or 4 trim pieces like those Id sell. PM me for pics...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:18 am:

sent you a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration