FS Roller Style Timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Roller Style Timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:43 am:

I have another nice roller style timer, no idea what make it is, maybe Tiger? The contacts and insulator(looks like some kind of plastic, no cracks or splits)have some wear, but pretty smooth. Has a very nice roller with minimal wear. Would run a long time as is, or would be a nice spare in your toolbox. $30.00 plus shipping. I have another similar timer, but it has two cracks in the insulator. Very little wear, maybe repairable, don't know. Also, a roller with some noticeable wear, but has a nice spring. I'll throw this one in for $5.00 if you want it too. I can text pictures, but I can't email them, so please don't ask.
Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 03:33 am:

I'll also throw in a timer shield Lang's #3222 and three other partial rollers for parts. All for $35.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 01:00 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James DellaRatta on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Could you email me photos of timer to
Theband231@yahoo.com, thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

James, as I said in my add, I can't email pictures, I can only text them. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 04:16 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 02:37 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:43 am:

$30.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:30 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 09:13 am:

Dave-sent an email--davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 01:51 am:

Timers are spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration