Misc parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Misc parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

. Misc for sale ,pair of 26-7 headlights, buckets in black enamel,nice reflectors,lens,wire retainers,outstanding paint of Ford script rims, loss off plating but very nice,$200
Pair of E&J black and brass sidelights, covered in heavy black enamel, very nice, straight $275pr
Pair of lamp brackets for above, they’ve been cut off but original and an easy repair,$20pr
4 ball carb, nice, solid, complete $125
2 early Bridgeport Brass tire pumps, for the early T tool kit, a double barrel, $100, single barrel, ford script,$125
Early straight steering arms, $30pr
Electric twilight $20
All prices plus postage from 44857
For more pics, questions, info,please email me at tmorsher@icloud.com , I do not get PMs on this site. THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe caraway on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 01:00 pm:

email sent thanks joe c.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

I’ll take the lamps and bracket, head lights Bob at 903 824 1949

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Send me an email, Bob tmorsher@icloud.com Thanks, tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Carb sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

Bob Shirley, I need to hear from you whether you want these things. Please , email me at tmorsher@icloud.com , I DO NOT receive PMs from this site. Thanks, !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration