For Sale. Working Starter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale. Working Starter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

For Sale starter without drive, works when power applied
$6 plus $20 shipped in US

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

Sent you an email Thanks, Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

Typo. $60 plus$20 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Tom do you need a starter I have a few down here and you wouldn't have to pay for shipping let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 10:57 am:

$50 plus $20 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Hello Michael,
i will take it, i will pay with paypal. is that oK?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Starter is sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration