WTB - Dual exhaust and front power unit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Dual exhaust and front power unit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

Anyone willing to let go of a usable dual exhaust manifold and/or E-Z Power front mount power unit? I'll be at Chickasha for pick up. I walked right past one at Hershey for my farm truck and has made sick ever sense that I missed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 09:44 am:

Hi, Ryan, I have an E-Z Go I might let go. Send me a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Morning Robert. I just sent you an e-mail. Thank you sir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:10 am:

So did I Robert - if Mr. Snellen passes on it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration