Wanted 1926 sill plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 1926 sill plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Rocha on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:34 am:

I need one or a pair of 1926 Tudor scuff plates. They measure 1 7/16" wide X 19 7/8" long. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, dr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Rocha on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:06 am:

Still need at least one sill plate in nice condition 360-798-1996

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

I have a pair of the 27+1/2 style that covers the entire sill. You can still use these longer ones if your body has the slots for the fold-tabs. Many coupe & tudor improved car bodies had provisions for both style sill plates. Pm if interested and include your email so I can send pictures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration