Tinkerin Tips, Champion X

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tinkerin Tips, Champion X
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

For Sale:
Original Tinkerin Tips volume one in very good condition.
4 New Champion X Spark Plugs.

$200 for both items sold together. Free shipping to lower 48. (Will ship anywhere after discussing cost.)

Please use the email below. Sometimes I don't receive PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

Spark plugs are sold.

Will take offers on the Tinkerin Tips ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

Tinkerin Tips still available. Open to offers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

Erik,

Did you receive the email I sent?

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

Yes, and I responded. Hmm. Iíll try again!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration