F S certificate of ownership

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S certificate of ownership
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

This is what California DMV gave you in 1925, for pink slip. the pink is 1916. touring. my grandfather junked the car in the 1960s. great piece of history. never seen a pink like this $1500.00 must see to appicate. robertaweitzel@gmail.com. I'll send picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Got a picture of it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

send me an email. fyi. its o b o on . price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

ok here ya go p k slip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

sorry little hard to read this k b thing is killing it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

Bob got any fast back mustangs how many model t s. do I have to trade for one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:03 am:

This better?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:11 am:

Now I know why it's called a pink slip. Very cool item.

I have a 65 fastback but it would take a complete 10 or 11 touring with all correct parts. I saw a 10 out your way that would do just fine. He only wants 40 k for it. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration