1912 Ohio License Plate- FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Ohio License Plate- FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

Low numbers in nice condition. $100 plus shipping. mikebird@lifeattheridge.net or 574-584-6744

plate 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn S Kohler on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:39 am:

I am new to this zone. I am interested in this plate. Toss me an email, if you can. How much for the shipping?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:56 am:

Glenn, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 09:54 am:

Sold- Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration