FS K-W Master Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS K-W Master Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

Three incomplete K-W master vibrators for parts or restoration. All three pass continuity testing done by Ron Patterson. One box has four brass firewall mounting brackets, two lid hinges and a partial K-W switch. The other two boxes don't have those items. The visible top of the coils look complete on two boxes and one half of the coil points missing on the third box. Sale includes two vintage K-W switch faceplates and one REPO faceplate. $130 plus $18.90 for a USPS flat rate box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 06:49 am:

Now $110 plus $18.90 for shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Pmed you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Sale pending

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 10:19 am:

The plate pictured on the right is for the 1913 KW wood coil box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Thats what I emailed him about too Larry. I was looking to buy just the plate. I need one. But never heard a reply.

So, whomever the buyer is, would you want to sell the plate?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration