Enjoy Picking This One Apart :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Enjoy Picking This One Apart :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Seen on Ebay, I have no connection to the seller or listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1911-Ford-Model-T-Touring/162901084015?hash=item25eda94 76f:g:88kAAOSwZrhagz~H&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

Too easy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

I donít see the need to. The guy seems honest in the description and gave a lot of detailed pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Some cars are built to have fun with. I would rather see the parts assembled there than in a scrap yard. There is not an attempt to mislead the buyer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Yeah, I agree with Richard. It is being represented as it is, not an authentic correct restoration, but fun car for someone to own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

I have never seen a Vanguard Hinge on a Windshield before
Comments please---Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

A great car for parades and to haul the neighbor Looks like the current owner spent some money to get it running right. Lots of fun for not much money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

I agree. Not a show car but I wouldn't hesitate to show up at a tour and would hold my head high. Had he advertised it as a 4 passenger speedster nobody would blink.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:34 am:

And for what it is, the price isn't outrageous. Glad to see the positive side here, gentlemen.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration