WTB Rim washers for wood wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Rim washers for wood wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

Looking for five original rim washers 1917-26 for wood wheels, possibly one dust cover.
Five # 777 Schrader metal stems

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 09:14 am:

I believe you are looking for rim nuts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Could be. It is the nut that the dust cover bolts to. Lang's calls them a rim washer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 09:18 am:

Rim nut is the proper term, and the dust cover screws to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:15 am:

I see that Bob's calls them RIM WASHERS. Any way what ever someone wants to call them I does not make a difference to me, I have a bunch of them and am asking $5.00 ea. for them.
Dave Huson; 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Bill, I have lots of em also have 2 or 3 styles of dust covers If you are going to Bakersfield I can bring them and take your pick. Will try to post a picture . well that didn't work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Call 'em what you want.

Period automobile texts of which I am aware refer to them as the following:

"rim washer"

"valve-stem lock nut"

"rim nut bushing" (Schrader referred to it as "rim nut bushing" in their advertising and diagrams that I have seen)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration