"T" for sale on CL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: "T" for sale on CL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

probably gonna need a repaint.....

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/d/1921-ford-model/6500097591.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

That same car is listed on the Portland Or craigs list with the top up.
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/1921-ford-model-green/6497328966.html
I smell a scam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

here it is again;
https://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1921-ford-model-oldtimer/6490189539.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

This is car is a scam. and has been making the rounds of Craig list cities for several months, I hit prohibited and zap the ad every time I see it, I know I zapped this same exact car ad 6 or seven times and two more just now. There is a key to spotting most of the recent scam ads , Only one picture that jumps out at You, price about half of going rate. 7 to 8 K is what this joker like to list cars for, no contact info other than craigslist and if you contact Him or Her they will advise to e-mail them directly DONT DO IT, Just ZAP it. X Cop in TX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

All clicking prohibit will do is remove it from your screen, needs three people to do the same thing to be removed from Craigs list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

Yeah, it's here locally too. I believe that if I were going to try and scam people I would use a picture with more appeal to potential T buyers. I hate the looks of the pastel colored T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

I'm going to buy them all! Should keep Freighter Jim busy for a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Zwicker on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

For sale on Craigslist in Massachusetts also!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 11:19 pm:

I believe that car was once owned by the late John Turley, who was once the treasurer of the Long Beach Model T Club. I remember seeing him driving that car on tours. That was back in the mid-late 90's. I have heard that he passed away about 1999.

Now, let me be clear that there's no way I can be absolutely positive that that is the car he owned, but there can't be that many chartreuse Model T touring cars with bright yellow striping.

As "brass car guy" would say, "just sayin'".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 07:51 am:

Atlanta

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/1921-ford-model/6473579892.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:11 am:

I use a "craigs list search engine called "all of craig's list" This site picks up every listing around the US.

That black brass speedster was listed about 15 times all over the country. The same for the horrible green t, multiple listings, different cities, no phone numbers.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration