WTB 1 Model T Wire Wheel and 26-27 Accessory Taillight

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1 Model T Wire Wheel and 26-27 Accessory Taillight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Hello all. As the title states, I am searching for 1 26-27 wire wheel and a 26-27 Accessory stop light. I will add a photo of the light I am looking for.

Thank you
Shane Lach
Shanejlach@gmail.com
978 771 5817

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brett Vining on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

As info, not mine. Looks nice, but pricy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1926-1927-ACCESSORY-TAILLIGHT-FORD-SCRIPT/ 222844306758?hash=item33e28e4546:g:FowAAOSwEatZhif8&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

I would also love to buy 1 or 2 wire wheels after Shane gets his.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

Looks like that one has the repo bezel, some were made a number of years back. That price, from the ones I have seen, is in the ball part if everything is in place inside. You can buy the Dodge ones and there a few others made by the same company, for less. Hall (sp) made them in the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

I've had my eye on that one Brett but the repro bezel and lack of the STOP plate which goes in between the housing and glass has kind of turned me off from it. Beggars can't be choosers I guess?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Shane, there's, also, a single wire wheel on Ebay right now. I think it is located in Missouri, priced at $100.00. As for the Ford stoplight on Ebay, If I needed one, which I don't, I'd probably give that much for it. I haven't paid that much attention to the bezel to see if it is a reproduction or not. I have extra stop plates and original bezels. The correct Ford license plate bracket (which is different from a Dodge) is one of the two hardest parts to find. The other is the clear license plate lens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 07:20 pm:

Sent you a message Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

The original bezel was nickle plated brass, the repo chrome plated steel. They fit and function fine but just not a good as the originals. Langs sells the gasket kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

I bought the light off EBay and did a quick strip of the orange paint down to the original finish. Not too shabby!

Still looking for a wire wheel or 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

Looks good! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration