Still wanted "wide track" or "dixie" front axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Still wanted "wide track" or "dixie" front axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

Please help
I have been looking for a wide axle for sometime now with no luck. I will pay shipping or we can meet in Bakersfield. Thanks again gang!
Russ 661x733x0969.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:29 am:

Russell, are you looking for front or rear axle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Russell,
Just the classified heading. Duh. I will send you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Anyone know the value of a wide track front axle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

A bare wide track axle has been made available to me for $400. please comment on that price.

P.S. my interest involves no dropping, bending or any modifications, the axle will remain completely stock,
Thanks all, Russ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

That is a question for the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

Jumping across, Thanks Mark!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration