FOR SALE; MANY CON ROD BOLTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; MANY CON ROD BOLTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

Con Rod Bolts; $4.95 Ea. Note they are as high as $7.95 in the catalogs. Good clean bolts with good threads and no rust. There must be 60 or 70 of them. Sorry no pictures until I can get Confusor fixed. Discount for multiple set orders.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

Dave;
Do these have nuts with them? I will get a final count tomorrow, I am working tonight so can't check mine, but I know some of mine have pulled threads. Please hold 8 for me

Gary London

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 02:13 am:

Gary will do.

Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Gary I have sent out a lot of the original nut so I don't think I have many left. I never use the original nuts, I don't like them. You have to either use them too loose or to tight to line up the pin hole. I use ALL METAL SELF LOCKING NUTS. I am don't use the ones with the plastic locks. These are ALL METAL. That way I don't have to loosen or tighten the nuts. If you loosen or tighten the nuts to line up a pin hole it will affect the babbit running surface. I have many motors for customers and have never used the nuts that use the pins. I have never had the all metal lock nuts loosen up. But again if you want the original nuts I will see if I have any left.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration