1915 Ford Model T Touring for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Ford Model T Touring for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

1915 Touring Car for sale. I ran out of time, space and money for this project car. I got it running and it runs well on battery and magneto. Needs a battery to kick over. Mostly original except for updated wires and rebuilt coils and radiator hoses. Original upholstery, drive-train including motor, trans and rear end. Has a home-made top with original irons. Wooden felloe wheels with mismatched tires, aluminum hood and mostly untouched old Ford. Here's a chance to start bringing an old Lizzie back to life. Clear title, engine #807791. Located in Oswego, IL. Text Jim at 630-935-8561 or email anteekguy97@aol.com, I have a video of it running on my phone. Asking $11K or best offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Although I haven't driven it on the road yet, the bands look good and it ran up on jackstands. It took some good cranking to get it started on battery, it just needs some tightening up. Has a rebuilt NH carburetor for reliability. The outdoor pic is how the at looks but without the two spotlights- those are gone now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 06:30 pm:

Must be a fairly early '15 - still has the early style pumpkin shell housings. This is a beauty; if I weren't up to my eyeballs in my '10, I'd be seriously thinking about it. I've always liked the look of the 1915/16 Tourings!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

Bumparoo to the top.

Also now on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Ford-Model-T/302645911953?hash=item46771a2191:g:tZ oAAOSwf~JajHCT&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Car has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Cars like that do not come around too often. Hope the new owner appreciates it. Congrats James.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration