FS tool box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS tool box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

up for sale is a really nice toolbox that still has original paint it has no rot rust or dents the price is $45 buyer pays shipping if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Horton, Utah on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Iíll take it. Will send you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

E-mail sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

Sold to Brooks I have more tool boxes to list

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Spencer,

The MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN is looking for period tool boxes to use in the Model T shop.

I would like possibly buy at least one of your other tool boxes
for the museum to donate,

FJ
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Jim I'll send one as a donation Have Jerry or Susan email me on what size they want, are you going to be at langs bbq on may 19th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Hi Spencer,

I will be there if I am in the area.

That is so nice of you to offer to donate - Jerry will appreciate it for sure.

I will call him tomorrow.

Thank You !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

Thanks jim if you are there and need a ride for the tour I have an empty seat you are more than welcome to use , as for everyone else I will pull more tool boxes out of the barn next week I have 5 engines to babbit and line bore so right now they are priority I will be putting up more parts this week so stay tuned

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 08:31 am:

Forgot to add Brooks backed out and bill bought this one these things are hot items

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

Mr. Vibert, I am interested in a nice toolbox.PM sent.
Thx, Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 08:21 am:

Email sent re: toolbox.,thx Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:22 am:

Hey Spencer, sent you a email on the very first posting: liveryone@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:20 am:

guys I will get back to you first things first I have customers wanting babbit poured so I am not pulling anything out of the barn until then I have other parts in my basement that will be going up tonight or tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

Ok, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

THANKS Spencer, just didn't want to let those tool boxes slip by, those were nice ones !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration