Model T Steering Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Steering Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Allen on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Model T steering wheel rims. I hand craft quality steering wheel rims. I have 15", 16" and 17" mahogany steering wheels on eBay now Visit my website at: www.woodbykevinallen.com, or visit ebay to see my latest deals. My ebay seller name is: "WOODBYKEVIN"
I'll make any size rim out of the wood of your choice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

I can vouch for Kevin's work. I have one of his curly maple rims and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Dave, so can I...absolutely beautiful!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration