For Sale: 1926-27 Spare Tire Carrier W/Mounting Bracket Ford Script

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1926-27 Spare Tire Carrier W/Mounting Bracket Ford Script
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

Very Nice original 1926-27 Spare tire carrier mounting bracket with it's Y bracket. No pitting and clear Ford script on the mounting bracket. Will need 2 small welds on the lower bolt hold. Works fine as is but there is a small split on each side of the hole. Not an easy item to find. $125 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Flowers - Apple Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:37 am:

Hi Larry, I'll take that part. Let me know how much $$ and where to send the check. I live in Apple Valley, Ca. 92308.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 01:30 am:

Nice looking piece.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration