1915 model T touring FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 model T touring FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 11:31 pm:

Have a 1915 model T touring , restoration was started never finished , has fair body and doors ,has new windshield, new tires, tubes, and flaps.New brass works radiator,nice wheels,was told rear end was rebuilt, engine turns over , engine casting# 1-30-15 1pin hole next to serial # was repaired does not leak. needs top wood and top, seat springs and covers. has 4 new 3rivet fenders . Asking $7500.00 or reasonable offer . I have pictures send me your e-mail or PM me phone 503-871-8696 Thanks Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:27 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

How about $7000.00 no title ,Bill of sale only Thanks Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 01:08 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

BTT Good deal,Car in Salem,Oregon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 08:18 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration