FS Steering Gearcase

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Steering Gearcase
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Later style gearcase, has the machined groove for the stop. It had a cut off 5to1 shaft in it, but I don't know for sure if it is 5to1 or 4to1.The grooves are different, but I don't have one to compare it to. The case is in excellent shape but has absolutely no nickel plating on it, anywhere. Looks like someone must have stripped it in the past. There are 3 tiny punch marks in the side near where the lock screw slot is. There are a few minor dings in the bottom on the outside, probably from when it was taken apart. It would be a good one to polish or have replated. $25.00 plus shipping in the lower 48. I can text pictures, but I can't email them. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 06:58 am:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 02:09 pm:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Email sent Gary. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 01:11 am:

Gearcase is spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration