OT - Eighteen (18) Back Issues of "Light Steam Power" Magazine for the Price of Postage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - Eighteen (18) Back Issues of "Light Steam Power" Magazine for the Price of Postage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Hello, I am offering eighteen (18) back issues of the British publication "Light Steam Power", which feature articles on vintage and contemporary (at the time) steam powered cars and small boats.

These are duplicates of issues I already have.

The dates of the issues run from 1960 through 1969.

Price for all 18 is $15.00, which hopefully will be enough to cover my shipping costs via USPS Priority mail.

If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

The mags are sold to William, thanks William and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration