Acetylene tanks for Bakersfield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Acetylene tanks for Bakersfield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 09:49 pm:

I have a few extra running board Prestolite tanks that are designed to lay on their side on a running board that I have just had filled, and am thinking of bringing them to Bakersfield. These do not have the gauge on the bottom so there is no problem having them re-filled by any welding supply house. I can have another couple filled by the time of the swap meet. I think $150 per tank (filled) is fair. Is anyone interested if I bring them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

I am, you don't even have to take one to Bakersfield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 12:39 am:

Phil; You don't even have to wait!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 08:20 am:

I'll contact you next week. The coupelet is finally done and I'm busy getting ready for the trip to pick her up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Too bad for me that I'm on the opposite side of the country. I am constantly on the lookout for one and None of the suppliers in my area ever have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

Gary,

If you have any left by the time that Bakersfield gets here, I would like my name put on one. Iíll send you a PM too.

Keep crankiní,
Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 03:57 am:

N problem Eric, or if you're going to be in the Camarillo area let me know.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration