Looking for a lathe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a lathe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Anyone out there in the t world tired of walking around there lathe. Heard there wat a south end for sale but I couldn’t find it. Pm me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Strong on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 08:20 am:

It's the third item in the classified right now. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

Here it is:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/837021.html?1519321677

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 06:08 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 06:09 am:

Found one in California. Anyone coming to Chickasaw cam bring a lathe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:54 am:

Or ....

Anyone coming to Bakersfield Swap in April that could bring it ?

I am picking up a car headed to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN at that time & might be able to haul it east from there ...

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration