Pair of speedster hubcaps $45.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pair of speedster hubcaps $45.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:29 am:

Up for sale is a pair of aluminum hubcaps with a tire and wings logo similar to the Indy 500 logo. that fit any wheel with the standard ford hubcap threads. These would fit Ford wood wheels, disteel disc wheel hubs, universal disc or wire wheels, and a host of others.

Click on the craigslist link for good photos and a detailed description. Send me a pm or use the craigslist email if you want them. Make sure you include your zip code so I can quote shipping.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/d/model-ford-speedster-hubcaps/6504916637.h tml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

Adam,Those look like '28 Chevy hubcaps to me. The radiator emblem on some is also the winged wheel design.FYI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Sold, pending payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

They are 28 Chevrolet and I think the thread is different then Ford unless someone re-cut it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Threads fit the FORD hub properly & have not been re-cut. As a matter of fact, I have one just like this on my 24 FORD touring...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

Thank you for the info.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration