Turn Signal Device Built Into Auxiliary Gearshift Knob New Old Stock In Mint Condition

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Turn Signal Device Built Into Auxiliary Gearshift Knob New Old Stock In Mint Condition
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

Turn the top of the shifter left for left turn signal or right for right turn signal. You could also use it to switch on and off other devices as well. Asking $145 plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 11:03 am:

$130 plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 08:52 am:

$120 Plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

That is part of an accessory called a “Double S Arrow turn signal” -a complete unit sold on eBay recently for around $500 but a few years ago several showed up and I bought one for my Model A for a LOT less.

That being said, if anyone buys the knob from Jay I can dig up the original mounting instructions and photograph them for you, it really is a cool accessory if you have a Ruckstel shifter to mount it to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

SOLD!
THANK YOU MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

SOLD!
THANK YOU MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration