RAJO Business Opportunity

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RAJO Business Opportunity
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Due to recent health concerns, I have decided to sell the business (RAJO Reproductions). Several years went into the research and development of our RAJO cylinder head kit. For the past eight years, we have enjoyed manufacturing and selling this product. The sale will include an extensive inventory, patterns, tooling, CNC programming, manufacturing / component resources, and RAJO trademark rights. Asking price is $80,000 (actual total cost of all assets being offered). This is a turn key business opportunity. All the work has been done. Feel free to contact me for further details by PM or by phone.

Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 08:14 am:

Don't have one now, never had one, never will have one, but sure hate to see someone like this throw in the towel, and can only guess at the health issues. For what it's worth, my sentiments to you, Sir, and may God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 08:27 am:

Grady, really!!!! Who put a mouse up your exhaust pipe? I think its a great product for putting into speedsters or a little pep into you ride

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

Recently I must had a dream. I remember seeing a complete engine with a Rajo head.

Now you ask, how do I know that your was dreaming... I when to pick it up and it was foam! I just picked it up with one hand. That is all I remember. If I found $80,000 it would make it a reality!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:18 am:

Matt,

That must have been a dream. Youíll need more than one hand to lift this engine. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

Mark,
The funny thing is I donít know why I would be dreaming about Rajo engines. Never giving it serious thought to have one! I just need to run into the money in real life then I could buy the whole operation! I seriously look forward to seeing this endeavor continue for future hobbyist.

Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:05 am:

Matt,

I would also like to find someone in the hobby who would like to carry the torch. Actually, the asking price is very reasonable considering all the inventory, patterns, tooling, and intellectual property included. Not to mention, the research and time it took to bring it to fruition. I have had several inquiries. We will see what happens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

Although we have a few potential buyers in the works, the business is still available for purchase. If you are also a potential buyer, please contact me for further information. Send me a PM or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Andrew Ruffles on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 03:58 am:

Mark
I would buy it but you dont sell to overseas buyers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 10:10 am:

John,

In this case I would make an exception because YOU would have to arrange shipment, make payment with U.S. funds, and deal with all the customs issues. Not worth the hassle when selling individual used Model T parts. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

John, You can sell to who ever you wish. It's just a matter of how much trouble it is. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Are you talking about one Rajo or the entire business? How many US customers are going to pay shipping on a Rajo shipped from Australia?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

Customers from Australia buy parts from us all the time and pay the shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

For clarification. John expressed interest in purchasing a used part previously listed in the classifieds. I told John I chose to only sell used parts to customers in the U.S. as I have had several bad experiences dealing with exchange rates, bank wire transfers, and customs. The bottom line, it's just not worth the hassle. Especially, when I can sell the used item to a domestic customer. I know John was not happy with the information relayed to him because he was interested in acquiring the used part. Maybe this was his way of expressing his displeasure. Again, just my personal preference and nothing more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

We had a prospective buyer; however, life issues got in the way and the deal fell through. The business opportunity is back on the market. All the work has been done. Great little side business or a fine addition to an existing business. Contact us for further information if interested. PM me for further details or give me a call after 6PM most days to discuss. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 10:57 am:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration