Rod boring machine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rod boring machine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

Automotive machine Rod boring fixture, automatic feed 3, speed transmission, rough bores finish bores Cuts thrust and can x groove in good shape $1,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 03:07 pm:

Sold thank you Model T Ford Club of America

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

That was a good deal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 11:53 pm:

Sean, Your machines looked a lot better shape than this one but kept inside really helps prevent the surface rusting.
Still a great buy and you just can't find one everyday..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:05 pm:

i have a van norman # 222 for $400.00 look it up 417 394 2788 charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

Charlie can you send me pictures Iím interested. Thanks.
economyengines@yahoo.com. Iím interested thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

i said i would send pics , but to save some time i will post pics here tomorrow.i will save the order you called in. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:23 am:

ok here are the pics????? call 417 394 2788. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:32 am:

oops now you all know where i keep my money at!!!!!!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

i will haul to chickasha for $50.00. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

Wow! A $350 price drop with free delivery to Chickasha, what a bargain!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:11 pm:

Charlie- PM sent. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:43 pm:

walter!!! i bet its still to much for you.ha.ha.. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

You're probably right. After looking at your photos I'd have to agree with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

sold to # 4 thanks charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

here is another one, a little easier to handle.$ 250.00 417 394 4788 + shipping. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Is the stand included?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

no!!! i need $ 10,00 for that lol. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration