Want to buy at least one Petit Jean brand 30 x 3-1/2 inch tire good enough for a spare

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy at least one Petit Jean brand 30 x 3-1/2 inch tire good enough for a spare
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

The title says it all. I would like to find a "Petit Jean" brand 30 x 3-1/2 inch tire to use as a spare on the speedster project. I would consider more than one and also something just good enough for a wall hanger. Thanks ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Hi Donnie,

The logo on the tire would look like this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Or this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Bill and JD. Thanks for the pics. It has been so long since I actually saw a Petit Jean tire I forgot that they only had initials instead of full name. Im hoping to find one good enough to use as a spare, but anything will be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

JD, I sent you an e-mail about the tire ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration