WTB Model T Sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Model T Sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

Want to buy a sedan, prefer Tudor, but will look at a Fordor. Not looking for a show car. Wanting one I can drive.
Let me know what you have along with condition,location, and price. Picture will help. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

I have a 26 Tudor that we drive a lot and took on tour a few times. It is not restored but is a good runner and runs on mag. Only problem is that it is in Indiana so distance from you may be a problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Any pictures of the sedan I'm looking myself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

I don't have a good picture in the files but here it is last summer when we took my wifes brother from MN. out for breakfast. He had never ridden in a Model T before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

I have a green, restored 27 Tudor for sale. No pictures, but it looks like every other green Tudor. Has Rockies, bumpers and turn signals. 10 under crank and 20 over bore. Runs on batteries and mag. Asking $17,500, and if really interested, I can get it out and take photos. PM or 325-668-6678. Located in Abilene Texas. Thanks, Tim Eyssen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

I have a 1924 Tudor that was in a barn for 58+ years before I bought it. It has safety glass all around, new top wood, new wood 30X3.5 wheels, runs on battery (6V) and mag. Has the patina and paint from 50+ years ago. Will put a picture in if I can get them the right size.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

The '24 is in the garage right now as it might snow some more, but this is it.'24 Tudor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Here are a few more photos of the 1924 Tudor. The T has been re-wired under the hood, stop light, most of the original upholstery (mice have been removed for a few years now), Firestone tires (good but not new). Will include a single axle home built trailer. '24 and trailer'24 and trailer'24 and trailer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

Sorry, went overboard on the photos, here are a few more:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

24 for sale price and where is it located

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

Charles,it is in Flagstaff, AZ and I am asking $8,000, we will be going to Chickasha, OK but won't take the '24 unless sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

I have $6000 in the 26 and would let it go for what I have in it. Tires are newer and good, has bronze thrust washers in the rear end, Kevlar bands,rebuilt front axle, 4 rebuilt coils set up on a hand cranked coil tester with new capacitors installed. Car was parked in 1965 till I bought it about 10 years ago. I now have other model Ts and just don't drive it much now. If you are interested come drive it or if you don't feel you want to drive, I will take you for a ride. When the mud dries up I plan to get it out and put another 40 or 50 miles on it anyway.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration