Wanted- Transport to Chickasaw From NorCal (SF) for Museum Donation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted- Transport to Chickasaw From NorCal (SF) for Museum Donation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:10 am:

Anyone heading to Chickasaw from Northern California (SF Bay Area)that could haul a small machine 17" x 30" x 30"high and about 250#.
We are trying to arrange transport of a small flat belt drive benchtop drill press to the MTFCA Museum for use in their new machine shop exhibit. If we can get it to Chickasaw, there are others that can take it the rest of the way.
If you can help, please send me a PM. thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:58 am:

No one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Dan,

Kinda late for that - most guys have already planned their loads.

I offer free transport to the MTFCA Museum for smaller items ( based on my transport schedule & space availability ).

I am planning on attending Bakersfield Swap in April & will be picking up a car headed to the MTFCA Museum.

If you can get it there at that time - I might be able to haul it.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration