WTB 22 Coupe Window Risers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 22 Coupe Window Risers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

I am looking for a set of notch and lever type window risers for 22 coupe doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 05:38 am:

I guess it should be window regulators.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

I have some parts left over the metal strips the inside pieces are attached to the window Channel I do not have those sale cheep

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration