F.S. HCCT built from kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F.S. HCCT built from kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Hand Crank Coil Tester, as made from kit parts mfg. by students at McPherson College. These kits were sold to help the students in the antique automotive school.

Has new coil ring, non-starter flywheel with re-charged magnets.

Can't ship, way to heavy, but if anyone going to Chickasha would like it, let me know before loading.

Price is $200 delivered to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Goss on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

Yes please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

I bought one of these kits many years ago when they were offered. I know the bare kit cost over $200, and it seems well made. This is a great deal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Sold, thanks Joe! See you at Chickasha :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration