Side light brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Side light brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

These are cast painted black $25 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Payne on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

Are these still available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James DellaRatta on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:16 am:

Interested in the brackets. Text me at 516-967-6405

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:16 am:

Yes I can Tex pictures to a cell phone thanks Charlie from Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:24 am:

These are $25 plus 13.75 priority mail Shipping they go to the first person that says yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 07:06 am:

what year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 07:37 am:

I think mid 20s thats the reason for me texting pictures you may know if they for what you have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Payne on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Look like this? I need them for a '23 Roadster.sidelight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Payne on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

Nobody home? To hell with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

Yes they do I've been moving out of my storage building have been paying much attention to the phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

I sent a picture to what I thought was your email if you didn't get it please send me a good one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration