26 27 Touring Roof Bow Assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26 27 Touring Roof Bow Assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

Complete original 26/27 Touring Top Wood Bow & Iron Assembly in very good condition, usable as is: $500. Pickup preferred.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

I would be all over this if it were actually a 26/27 top bow set. Unfortunately I think this is an earlier set. It doesn't have the curved end of the rear bow section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:55 am:

Steve,
I appreciate your response. This was part of a collection of parts that I acquired. I am not really familiar with that vintage and was told they were 26/27. Do you or anyone know what years/cars they would fit?
Thanks,
Rich
561-262-0393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:25 am:

They look like 23 24 25 to me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

I think Charles is right. Last version just before the 26 / 27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:11 pm:

Hard to determine from the photos as the identifying ends are in the dirt - need a close up of the bottom where the irons attach to the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Thanks for everyone's interest and input. I took better pictures, and I am glad I did because I found some rust on number 3 iron. It's about 6 inches from the pivot point. The right side has been repaired at some point in time, and the left has a rust hole about the size of a quarter. Other than that they are very solid, even the wood. Hopefully, with the better pictures, you guys can make out exactly what year they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 12:25 am:

Rich: Thanks for the new pictures. With the new viewpoint I can see the curve at the bottom of the rear iron. That means they are 26 / 27. I am interested. Since I am in Nebraska pickup is not feasible. What would it take to ship them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Steve: I'll send you a PM and we'll work out the details. Thanks to everyone on the forum for their input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 07:25 am:

Sale fell through. They are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Rich, sent you a PM. RP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David McBride on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

can pick up localy if still available

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration